Accessing the live online session requires that your web-connected computer has sound (i.e. headphones or speakers) and the free Flash player.
If you’d like to check that your computer has the Flash player, you can click the “Check Now” button below. If you need any technical assistance, contact us. We’re here to help!
The web broadcast will include live video. A broadband connection supporting 0.5 Mbps download speed is recommended. You can check your speed here.
- Microsoft® Windows® XP Professional or Home Edition with Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista®
- Internet Explorer 7 or higher
- Mozilla Firefox 1.5.04 or higher
- Mac OS X v10.4
- Safari 2.0
- Mozilla Firefox 1.5.03
- Headphones or speakers (to hear audio)
- Adobe® Flash® Player 10
- Internet connection (Cable/DSL or other broadband recommended)
- Cookies enabled in your web browser